Consultant UX/UI in software design (m/w)
Who are we?
SERIAL SA is a consulting and expertise company in innovation technology.
We believe that the sum of the individualities of our employees is the driving force behind our success. Our values are: sustainability, commitment, and excellence. To ensure that our expertise grows with the contribution of everyone, we place human being at the heart of our concerns.
In order to ensure the growth of the new Zurich Agency, SERIAL is recruiting a UX/UI Designer to help our clients in their software design.
What are you going to do?
Join our agency and be part of the SERIAL co-workers family in Zürich;
You will be involved in consulting mission for our clients (project goals identification, improve the user experience under several kind of platform, implement a “story-telling” to the user experience, etc.)
Your objective will be to implement a UCD approach (User centric design) on all our project and, depending of client’s need, to propose specific UX and UI methodologies:
• Requirement analysis workshop
• Elicitation / interview / Brainstorming
• Mock low et high fidelity (Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure)
And, to define the best (which means the most suitable) methodology regarding to the client project and need.
Who are you?
– You own a diploma in Computer Science or in Ergonomics and you have significant skills in webdesign, graphic design, digital art, Software development and multimedia.
– You have first experience in front end development and user interface design using ergonomics and UX concept, working together within a software development team.
– You have Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS librairies.
– You are willing to learn and understand deeply from the business area you are working for (banking, unsurance, watchmakers, pharma…).
– You speak (and obviously you are able to write and to read) fluently English and German (French skills will be a big plus).
– Softskills: autonomous, proactive mindset and positive attitude will lead you to the collaborative performance that we want to have on board
– You love to involve yourself in various missions and projects where your brain and your skills will be challenged. A synthesis and well-structured mind is needed as well as an excellent relationship skills.
Interested in? Send us your application in English on: firstname.lastname@example.org