The emergence of self-service data visualization tools has led to a redistribution of roles between IT and Business. Institutional relationships have given way to interactive data visualization.
The objectives sought for business users:
- Be more autonomous with regard to the IT department
- Have the means to explore their data
- Design their own use cases (recommendation engine, customer experience, web analytics, supply chain, AI…)
- Be able to take advantage of advanced analysis functions
Consequently, what means should be given to this new user profile (the potential Citizen Data Scientist) to access, explore and visualize useful and relevant information for better decision-making, or even anticipating decisions?
Come and discover it during our free webinar organized on Tuesday, May 5 at 9:30 am.
Tuesday, May 5 9:30 – 10:15 a.m:
- Business users’ needs: autonomy and analysis capabilities
- Citizen Data Science: explanations
- Prerequisite for advanced analysis
- Feast your eyes on our Use Case on the prediction of ready meal recipes from a food giant.
- Questions / Answers
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 5 May at 9.30 am!