Our client is a Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company and its subsidiary, manufacture, distribute and service wristwatches sold under its brand and subsidiary brands.
Our Client is the largest single luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day.
Our Client decided to migrate some of its internal applications based on the Adobe Flex framework to newer, web-based technologies.
One of the most strategic application on the platform was GND.
This application helps IP (Intellectual Property) team to track client’s reputation amongst web sites, Social Network Profiles, Mobile App.
It allows users to store data (owner, status), keep track of past actions (lawsuit,…) and register future actions to take.
The challenge was to rewrite the frontend of this sensitive application, in a dedicated time, without modifying the backend side.
- Decommissioning BlazeDS services and migrate the API to a REST API with Spring MVC (one to one migration).
- Complete rewrite of the frontend with Angular 4.
- Development of, custom, business oriented components by wrapping ngx-bootstrap components.
- Use of redux to handle complex features (complex state management)
- Integration of Webpack build in the application build process based on Maven
This project lasted 6 months
- 1 Front end developer
- 1 Techlead
- 1 fullstack developer
- Front end : Angular 4, Redux, Bootstrap, ngx-bootstrap
- Backend: Java, Spring, Maven, Weblogic