Our client, based in Brussels is the world’s leading organization dedicated to certifying the taste and quality of food and drink products.
Every Year, a jury of 150 taste-experts (chefs and sommeliers from across Europe) blind-taste products according to a strict methodology during a 3-day tasting event in Brussels. Their customers are food & drink producers from all over the world ranging from local family businesses to great names of the food industry.
The client provides their customers a detailed Sensory Analyses Report and (when meeting taste-expectations) a Superior Taste Certificate helping them:
- Improving the sensorial quality of their products thanks to feedback and suggestions from a jury
- Convincing retailers and distributors of the good taste of their products thanks to a Taste Certificate
- Differentiate & communicate towards end-consumer using the Superior Taste Award Label.
Since February 2018, our client has a new ownership structure and the new CEOs of the company wish to shift the business model, the culture and the operating model and harness the power of the digital to accelerate the growth of the company.
We proposed a project in 3 phases:
- Design thinking workshops to identify the business needs
- Enterprise and Business Architecture audit to review the business model, the marketing strategy, the processes, tools and the various touchpoints in the organization. We made recommendations for tools and processes to support a new marketing strategy and streamline processes with fewer lead times and manual operations
- Implementation of our recommendation coordinating vendors and internal development team
The duration of this audit was 10 days, and the completion was 6 months.
The audit and implementation of the project was carried out by 2 company Architects.
- CRM and Marketing Automation
- In-house developed solution
- Mobile application
- COBIT 5
- Design Thinking
- Agile frameworks