The client uses on construction machinery, aircraft, and other highly specialized equipment must operate under extreme conditions, which demands that tires be manufactured with a particularly high level of technical expertise.
The client wants to rationalize its IT landscape and automate all processes in order to:
– Obtain a better end-to-end traceability of the tire in the factory
- Enhance quality metrics to optimize all processes in the factory
– Optimize human resources and long-term and short-term planning
Overall Bridgestone want to setup an integrated solution which remains modular.
We did an audit of Factory departments of our client to understand :
- Business processes and flows between units
- Data architecture to understand the data domains, the master data and the discrepancies between the different units
- Application architecture to understand what type of applications where in used
- Technical architecture to understand the integration strategy and security in place, as well as the level of technical debt;
We produced an audit report and made some recommendations regarding the architecture vision and principles, applications to use, integration strategy and the expected return of investment related to each work package and architecture patterns.
We also proposed a Business Intelligence strategy that is currently implemented for all factories of tour client worldwide.
The implementation of this project took 10 days.
The project was carried out by an Enterprise Architect
- TOGAF 9.1
- Enterprise Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Redhat Linux
- JBoss Fuse