As part of one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, the client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
The bank aims to deploy a new global data platform allowing to harmonize and to share operational data, enabling advanced analytics and selfservice BI capabilities.
We proposed a project in 3 phases:
- Designing and implementing a data hub architecture based on the big data platform Hortonworks Data Platform
- Exposing semantic data layer as REST Data Services
- Designing and implementing a Self Service BI platform on top of the big data platform to enable data discovery and analytics business capabilities.
The project lasted 2 years.
The project was carried out by one Enterprise Data Architect
- Hortonworks Data Platform
- REST API
- Tableau Server
- TOGAF, Enterprise Architecture Framework
We were involved in a Time and Material project.