Our client is the oldest insurance and provident private company in Switzerland. One in three households is insured with them.
Since 1826, La Mobilière positions itself as a Swiss insurer with a human face which operates as a cooperative.
The client has initiated a process of digitalization.
In order to carry out 3 project (creation of a responsive tool to simulate premium, “Investor Profile”, benefit system reform), many issues have been identified:
- Support the digital transformation and implement a change management accepted by everybody
- Having the new tools and technologies adopted by all the advisors and clients
- Provide intuitive interactions, user friendly interfaces and a pleasant user / customer experience.
The proposed solution focuses on the notion of User-centred design (UCD). By involving from the beginning the end users, we ensure their involvement and their compliance to the proposed solution. For each project, many steps are necessary:
- Workshop / Brainstorming with the users and the project team
- Definition de persons who correspond to end-user archetypes
- Workshops of design thinking - Benchmark to identify the competitors’ best practices
- ParticipativeConception with the end-users to support and facilitate the change management
- Low fidelity modelling to define a new browser logic and the kinematics of screens
- High fidelity modelling to integrate the graphical charter and the interactions
- Users Tests to validate the new digital solution and optimization of the components
Project 1: responsive tool to simulate premium: 20 days
Project 2: Investor Profile: 11 days
Project 3: Benefit system reform: September 2017 – End2018
The project has been led by:
- An Ergonomist Ph. D.
- An UX/UI expert
- A change manager
- Brainstorming workshop, card sorting, design thinking
- UX Cards
- Balsamik (wireframe low fidelity)
- Axure (wireframe high fidelity) with the look and feel integration and the interactions
- Users tests with quantitative analysis