This private bank is one of the largest in Switzerland. Based in Geneva, it mainly offers wealth management, asset management and investment services to private and institutional clients. It employs more than 4,000 people and has financial services centers around the world.
The bank needs a tool to manage the new activities managed by the risk team using a web-based forms and workflow solution. Forms must support a large amount of information with complex business rules.
This customized workflow involves a dynamic set of stakeholders and tracks their tasks on ongoing activities.
We proposed a two-phase project:
- Complete rewrite of the back-end.net in the heart of the current solution (including a major overhaul);
- Integration with Azure DevOps (pipeline construction, Azure environments, Docker image delivery);
- Development of a new set of forms and a new workflow in our forms factory.
This project was launched at the same time as several previous projects. It includes a set of tools that facilitate the development of complex forms:
- Excel template to retrieve fields and rules;
- Code generation for user interface and backend;
- Database driven architecture (Display, Security…)
The Initialization Phase lasted 40 days, and the Project Phase 150 days.
- 1 Enterprise Architect
- 1 Solution Architect
- 1 Scrum Master
- 1 Senior Developer
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Server
- .Net Core 3.0
- Agile frameworks
Type de contrat
- Initialisation phase (refactoring / containerization): Time and Material.
- Project phase: Fix price.