The client operates trams, trolleybuses and buses for the Canton of Geneva and also serves some regions in neighboring France. Vehicles in circulation carry about 200 million passengers each year.
The transporter wanted to implement an Identity Governance and Administration solution to handle the users arrival, mutation and departure workflow and the access request workflow. They had a limited budget to implement the solution and the wanted to capitalize on already acquired product like Brainwave iGRC, Microsoft Orchestrator and Datastage.
We used Brainwave iGRC to carry out an audit of the SAP system.
We conducted workshops to define processes implementation particularities in TPG context. We also developed workflows based on Brainwave iGRC technology including the following main features:
- Access request templates implementation (business roles) to improve efficiency during arrival or mutation process.
- Adaptive approval system based on risk level evaluation of requested entitlements combinations.
- Segregation of Duties (SOD) analysis during the access request process to avoid incompatible entitlements assignations.
- Automatic provisioning orchestration through Brainwave iGRC by driving Microsoft Orchestrator runbook to delegate provisioning technical logic to IT teams.
This project lasted 145 man-days and the delivery, 12 months.
We operated maintenance on a frequency of 12 days by year for 5 years.
The project was led by a team of 2 people including:
- 1 Project manager
- 2 Brainwave iGRC experts
- Brainwave iGRC
- MS SQL Server
- MS System Center Service Manager (SCSM)