Appway is the global leader in client onboarding for the financial services industry. Appway Onboarding’s guided processes cover all activities related to the client lifecycle, guaranteeing outstanding experiences while ensuring compliance.
As part of one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, the client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families.
Appway has been chosen in 2011 in Switzerland as tactical solution to solve the documentation issues related to Client Onboarding. Several smaller projects have happened between 2011 and 2014. The client, driven by Global Standard Compliance rules, decided in 2014 to unify the onboarding process in all locations and replace the core Banking platform with Avaloq in Switzerland and other regions. Appway has been selected has the global Client on Boarding and Customer lifecycle solutions on top of all Banking platforms via the SIL (System Integration Layer). Appway has now a global solution implemented in all the tier 1 countries in the clients’s group and integrated with three different CRM systems.
- Put in place the integration of the Appway Data Model with the Bank Data Model.
- Help the team in place to create new process and new screens inside an Agile team (weekly delivery).
- Create new brand process for POC for the Bank Create, modify and/or maintain the Business rules within the BPM to generate the legal forms.
- Support the client’s team to maintain and support the application in production.
- Update the legal forms following the latest FATCA, FIRMA, CRS rules to be compliant with the International rules.
- Train, Coach and Support the Offshore team in India
This project started in August 2015. The Swiss Standalone entity was live in November 2015 and the Integrated entity in February 2016. The progressive deployment in all the bank’s entities was carried out from 2016 to 2017.
The development of new features is still ongoing.
- 3 developers
- Backoffice : Avaloq
We were involved in a Time and Material Project.