The client is an independent banking group providing financial advisory services and investment solutions to private and institutional clients. It is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
The bank is active in five complementary business lines:
- Wealth Management
- Corporate & Family Governance
- Corporate Advisory & Structuring
- Asset Services
- Asset Management
The bank had 3 main objectives regarding the RPA project:
- Improve the quality of life of its employees by avoiding stress due to overwork and enabling them to focus on more interesting tasks
- Improve the quality of its data by eliminating the risk of errors or omissions
- Avoid a cost related to an overload of work.
The technology chosen is UiPath.
We proposed a project in 4 phases:
- POC – 3 processus
- Start-up – 15 processus
- Program – up to 100 processus
- Digital Workforce
The customer asked for our assistance for the first 2 phases. Thanks to the internal training of people we have carried out, it is now autonomous to continue the RPA project. The Centre of Excellence is operational.
Our mission was to:
- Communicate on RPA to the various departments to convince and reassure employees
- Install and configure the platform
- Identify, evaluate and analyse the processes eligible for RPA, in collaboration with users
- Write the documentation
- Develop, test, deploy in production and maintain processes
- Identify the actors to form the Centre of Excellence and assign roles
- Train these WCC staff on the UiPath solution
The automated processes are divided into 4 main families:
- Data migration and reconciliation between CRM, Finnova and PM1,
- Entering accounting entries, adjustments, etc.
- Report generation,
- Automation of tests on PM
To begin with, the Proof of Concept lasted 5 days. The start-up phase lasted 5 months.
The project was led by a team of:
- 1 Business Analyst
- 1 RPA Developer
- SQL Server