The client is the entity in charge of administration, social and cultural events for the city of Geneva (Switzerland). The organisation has its own IT service and is able to ask for outsourcing or develop projects by themselves.
The client is in charge of developing a platform to offer various sport courses to children, adults and seniors. This department, via the department of internal developments, asked to develop its public website. This platform enables users to enroll themselves or one of their relatives in a wide range of sport courses. A back office of this platform enables the Sport department to administer the available courses and to manage the inscriptions.
- Advising in modern technologies and frontend frameworks.
- Project management and awareness / education of what can bring Agile approachs
- Education in the use of ticketing systems and Agile board offered by JIRA
- Our Developer in charge of 70% of the scope.
- Rest of the development performed by an internal team.
- Education in unit testing and Angular JS best practices.
- Main Portal : 150 days with go live in January 2017
- Project Manager and then Agile coach
- Up to 5 developers and 1 Serial full-stack developer
- 1 UX designer and design integrator
- Front end Angular Js with HTML5 et CSS3
- Java Back end with Spring Framework and tomcat
- MariaDB Intégration avec le E-Payment Post Finance