Internship – Junior Business Manager (M/F)
You and your mission
Become a part of the SERIAL Family and an active member of our Zurich branch.
- You have a flair for targeting and implementing an account plan
- You are curious in prospecting new customers
- You are willing to learn the development of proposals and contractual follow-up
- You manage the recruitment and follow-up of your teams in collaboration with our HR team
- You are keen in budget monitoring and optimization of your margins
- You like to participate in marketing events organized by SERIAL
- You acquired or are about to acquire a masters’ degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- You are driven by the possibility to sign a permanent contract as a Business Manager
- You are fluent in German and able to communicate in English and/or French
What does SERIAL offers you:
- You can expect a well-managed introduction program incl. trainings based at our headquarter
- Motivated coworkers in a work environment characterized by self-determination and self-initiative
- Receive trainings and improve yourself upon need
- SERIAL participates in your mobile costs
- We take over your transportation costs
- Countless development opportunities within SERIAL and the group “Positive Thinking Company”
- Different activities such as After-work, bi-annual meetings and corporate events
We – Powered by you
SERIAL is a consulting and expertise driven company for innovative and leading edge technologies.
We believe that the sum of the individualities of our employees is the driving force behind our success. Our values are: sustainability, commitment, and excellence. To ensure that our expertise grows with the contribution of everyone, we place human being at the heart of our concerns.
SERIAL is based in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne & Zurich) and in France (Chambery) and is part of the group “Positive Thinking Company“, which is networked and represented with more than 2,200 coworkers at around 40 locations in 12 countries.
Please apply in English.