Project Leader (m/w) – Lausanne
Who are we?
SERIAL SA is a 130-people consulting and expertise company in innovation technology, part of the Positive Thinking Company (a 1800-people International ICT & Engineering Company). Young and dynamic, our consultants are graduated from the best universities and engineering schools in Europe.
Innovation being at the core of our project, we strive for delivering innovative solutions to our client. To support our growth, we are looking for Project Leader to deliver our solutions with committed coworkers.
What are you going to do?
Project Leader has a central role within delivering our solution: she/he is in charge of the presales and delivery activities of our solutions:
– Ambassador of our solutions in both internal or external organization
– Meet with customers at all stages of the sales cycle to qualify leads and interact with key stakeholders and PTC delivery teams
– Lead project bidding, coordinate expert, produce, deliver and defend commercial proposals in both EN/FR (German is a plus)
– Partnerships management with key IT actors or solution provider
– Identify and anticipate project risks
– Successfully execute projects to agreed schedule, budget and scope
– Lead the project team
– Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track
Who are you?
You have a passion for innovative technologies and are proactive by proposing to design durable and strong software solutions:
– At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager in IT (at least 5-person project team)
– Strong knowledge in IT organization and project management
– Master from universities and engineering or business schools in Europe
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficient in both verbal and written FR/EN (German is a plus)
– Proficient in project management methodology, tools and templates. Knowledge and experience of Scrum/Agile is a must-have.
– Strong IT knowledge: Object-Oriented programming languages (.Net, JEE, PHP…), principles of IT architecture & infrastructure, mobile development,
– Test management, Business / Functional analysis, DevOps.
– Rigorous and result oriented, able to meet challenging deadlines
– Creative and pro-active to suggest innovative solutions
– High level of formalization
– Ability to lead a project team
– Ability to follow-up several projects and proposal in parallel
SERIAL. Powered by you.
We believe that the sum of the individualities of our employees is the driving force behind our success. Our values are: sustainability, commitment, and excellence. To ensure that our expertise grows with the contribution of everyone, we place human being at the heart of our concerns.
Interested in? Send us your application in English on: firstname.lastname@example.org.